Swetelove Handmade 2 CT Double Under Halo Peridot Diamond Studs Earrings
- * This item requires 5-15 business days to handcraft.
Return Within 30 Days More
Free Shipping Worldwide over $59.00. More
Free One-year Warranty. More
Refer a Friend, get 15%% Off. Refer Now
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Swetelove Jewelry, that’s why we offer a 30-day return & exchange policy. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the unused item in its original condition as long as you contact us within 30 days from the delivered date.
Please note: Items can be exchanged no more than once. The time frame for this must not exceed 30 days from when the original order was received.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, please email email@example.com and we'll provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped, and the amount you will be refunded. Refund amounts for returned items will be credited to you in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original tender. Returns must be made within 30 days of delivery. Customers will be charged for shipping costs (this includes returns and resends).
Return & Exchange Conditions
- 1. Items returned without authorization will not be accepted.
- 2. The time frame for return & exchange must not exceed 30 days from when the original order was received.
- 3. All items must be returned in their original condition with tag, without scratches or signs of wear, and must not be resized or altered in any way.
- 4. When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking ID will not be processed.
- 5. For return, any promotional gifts received must be included with the returned items. Otherwise, the retail price of the promotional gift will be deducted from the refund.
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
Non-Refundable & Non-Exchangeable Items
- 1. Personalized items with “engravings” and “photos”, such as rings, necklaces and bracelets, are non-refundable or exchangeable..
- 2. Special order items such as those with custom sizes and colors are not refundable and exchangeable. (Custom sizes are those that charge extra $15)
- 3. Items without jewelry tag or that have been worn, damaged or altered are not refundable or exchangeable, and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- 4. Items that were worn, or sent to you as Replacement/Exchange are not refundable or exchangeable.
Returns will be processed within 5 days upon receipt of your package. The refund will be issued to your original payment account and cannot be returned to alternate cards or different forms of payment.
Note: The standard shipping rate before discount will apply and is non-refundable. Although you may have enjoyed free or undervalued shipping, we do incur the original cost of shipping for every order. Therefore, we do not refund our original shipping cost.
Swetelove will reimburse customer $10 as the return shipping fee under the following circumstances.
- 1. Customer received the wrong item.
- 2. The item is broken, defective, or has an incorrect engraving. (For broken or defective items, customers must contact Swetelove within 48 hours of receiving their order.)
We stand behind our jewelry to satisfy you with every order and want your order to be made just the way you want it! Please review your personalization/engraving/special order information before submitting your order. Check spelling, dates and names carefully. You are welcome to contact us if you have questions before placing your order.
Generally, all personalized/engraved/special order items will be sent into production in 8 hours after we receive the payment. Therefore, any cancellations after that time will incur a corresponding material and processing fee.
Please refer to below details:
- 1.If the cancellation is made less than 8 hours after the order was placed, there would be no cancellation fee.
- 2.If the cancellation is made between 8 to 24 hours after the order was placed, there would be a 10% cancellation fee.
- 3.If the cancellation is made 24 hours after the order was placed, there would be a 30% cancellation fee.
For general orders, items will be sent into production in 8 hours after we receive the payment. Therefore, any cancellations after that time will incur a corresponding material and processing fee.
Please refer to the below details:
- 1.If the cancellation is made less than 24 hours after the order was placed, there would be no cancellation fee.
- 2.If the cancellation is made over more than 24 hours after the order was placed, there would be a 10% cancellation fee.
Our estimated Delivery time=Processing Time + Shipping Time.
You can calculate delivery estimates by taking the processing time for your order and adding the delivery time based on the shipping method you've chosen.
Processing time differs from product to product, with the average estimated processing time about 7-15 working days. Some popular styles can be shipped out 3-7 working days, while engraved or custom orders may take up to 25 working days. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification to your PayPal email address notifying you of your tracking details and projected delivery date.
Shipping Methods & Shipping Time
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic,you may experience delivery delays but we are committed to getting your jewelry to you as soon as possible.
Two shipping methods are available for orders in our store.
|Standard Shipping||$9.99(Free over $59.00)||7-15 Working days|
|DHL Expedited Shipping||$20.00||3-7 Working days|
*DHL Express cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes or military addresses. We could only ship to P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) address via Free Standard Shipping method.
Please note that the above shipping times are estimates quoted by our courier companies, so Swetelove Jewelry cannot be liable or held responsible for any delays after dispatch. Delays do happen occasionally due to uncontrollable factors, but please be assured that Swetelove Jewelry will do our best to limit any inconveniences that may arise.×
We offer a one-year warranty against any manufacturing defects on our jewelry. The warranty will become void if the item has been subject to misuse or altered by anyone who is not an authorized Swetelove representative.
Our dedicated Quality Assurance team carefully inspects every item before shipping. In the rare event an item has a defect, please contact a customer service representative at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can rectify the situation. Please include your order number and contact information for quicker service.
- 1. Swetelove reserves the right to void the warranty on any item showing signs of modification, abuse, or damage beyond "normal wear", as determined by our jewelry professionals.
- 2. Swetelove is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- 3. For repair, the customer will be responsible for the shipping fee to send the item back and forth.
- 4. If the size and style required to be exchanged, the customer will be responsible for the back and forth shipping fee.
- 5. When returning or exchanging items, customers must contact one of our representatives for the return shipping address.
- 6. When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking will not be processed.
For any questions, please email us at email@example.com×
What is lab created gemstone?
Lab created gemstone is an excellent alternative to natural gemstones, because it is more scratch-resistant for everyday wear. Unlike natural gemstones that are mined from the earth using large machinery, explosives, and unsafe working conditions, lab created gemstone was developed to be more durable with better optical characteristics than a diamond while maintaining an ethical standard to protect our environment.
Why choose lab created gemstone?
With proper care and cleaning, your lab created gemstone ring can be treasured for a lifetime. Our proprietary stone is hand-cut and faceted in-house to shine brilliantly and provide a beautiful sparkle with bright, vibrant color. It can also be created in colorless form, which we use in our jewelry to simulate the amazing fire and brilliance of a natural diamond. We are confident that you will not find a better alternative in the market that shares the same quality and affordability as our Stone.×
This is a chart that will be extremely helpful for you to determine the ring size that you need. You can either make use of a tape or a small piece of string to measure the area that will be occupied by the ring. When it becomes a complete circle, make a mark on such string. This will be helpful for you to compare with the chart that is mentioned below.
|Inside Circum. (IN)||Inside Circum. (MM)||US/CA||UK/IE/AU||DE|
Quality Verified By International Institution SGS
SGS: The world's largest and oldest product quality control and technical identification multinational company.
Test Report Results: 1. Silver(Ag): 935.7‰ 2. Nickel release: Pass